Yesterday Forbes published its Fintech TOP 50 , this is the list of “Most Innovative Fintech Companies” of 2019. In the top 50, there is Ripple and five other companies related to the crypto world & blockchain, here they are:
Let’s see some more details.
Forbes top 50: Ripple, Cooinbase and more …
Very good words spent by Forbes regarding Ripple:
The Ripple network aims to replace SWIFT, a platform that connects all the banks in the world. Ripple has then launched a service that allows you to make payments in XRP, cryptocurrency second only to Bitcoin by capitalization.
Ripple obtained several rewards over the years:
- MIT Technology Review has included it in its very personal “50 Smartest Companies” of 2014;
- In February 2015, Fast Company placed Ripple in fourth place in the ranking “The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies Of 2015 In Money” ;
- The company received an award from the World Economic Forum to be a “Technology Pioneer” in 2015 ;
- In December 2015, it entered the top 50 of Forbes, “Fintech 50” list for 2015 ;
- In 2016, Fortune defined the company as one of the “5 Hottest Companies in Fintech “;
Bitfury is one of the largest companies in the cryptocurrency industry. Among other things, the company is working on the integration in Paytomat of Lightning Network , the second layer of BTC . In this way, traders can accept Bitcoin payments using LN and its very low fees.
Coinbase clearly does not need any introduction, it is one of the most important exchanges in the world .
Circle is the finance giant that has acquired the exchange Poloniex , one of the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world based in the United States. But let’s see together what will happen now and what is the future of Poloniex. Circle has also launched a stable-coin called USD Coin (USDC) that relies on the Ethereum blockchain and has already been launched on Coinbase .
Gemini is an exchange founded by the twin brothers Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, who fall in the ranking of the richest men in the world of cryptocurrencies .
Axoni is a New York-based company that offers blockchain-based services. The heart of the company is the AxCore ledger infrastructure.
Find the complete Forbes list here .