Tron Foundation recently announced a new major ER20 coinburn worth 34776069388.7 TRX. The information was shared by the company in an official review. Here it also provided information on all the previous major coinburns.
Moreover, the article also confirmed that, as of now, Tron officially has burnt 98012196741.9 TRX ERC20 Tokens. This is reportedly 98.01% of the total 100 billion TRX which the company has ever issued.
Earlier, the founder and CEO of Tron, Justin Sun released a promising statement on his official Twitter page. He stated: “I just burned 800 million USD worth TRX ERC20 tokens. TRX ERC20 tokens will soon become historical artefacts. Don’t forget to keep one as a souvenir”.
Back to the recent official announcement; it provided brief information on all the previous coinburns. According to the message for retrieved ERC20 Tokens, Tron Foundation has conducted in total of 7 coinburns.
- Most recently, on November 1, 2018, at 03:29:43 AM +UTC, Tron burnt 34,251,888,354.9 ERC20 Tokens.
- Then earlier, on November 1, 2018, at 02:57:41 AM + UTC, Tron burnt 524,181,033.820172 ERC20 Tokens.
- After this, on September 13, 2018, at 07:55:30 AM +UTC, Tron burnt 4,917,487,036.059613 ERC20 Tokens.
- Then on October 27, 2018, at 06:30:21 AM +UTC, Tron burnt 670,045,551.449388 ERC20 Tokens.
- On July 17, 2018, at 03:53:52 AM +UTC, Tron burnt 404,956,275.175006 ERC20 Tokens.
- A nit earlier, on July 13, 2018 at 05:00:24 AM +UTC, Tron burnt 8,277,069,772.160253 ERC20 Tokens.
- And the very first one was on June 30, at 12:06:09 PM +UTC, Tron burnt 49,490,749,752.120578 ERC20 Tokens.
After the official launch of Tron’s MainNet back in June this year, the new network has been constantly updated and the global community has been actively conducting the token migration. Moreover, currently reportedly more than 100 exchange platforms have already completed their token migration.
“As of 16:00, November 1, 2018, SGT token migration is still making brisk headways. Moving on, TRON Foundation will continue to update the progress of ERC20 coinburn to the public. We welcome the supervision from our supporters and believers”, concluded the announcement.