No one can deny the fact that cryptocurrency will soon be recognized as the globally accepted means of payment. With the rise of bitcoin as the leading cryptocurrency in digital marketplace, more and more online shopping sites are coming forward allowing shoppers to place their orders via coinbase platforms and digital wallets. If you’ve got bitcoins to spend, then you’re quite lucky to explore our list of top 5 online store that accept bitcoin payment.
- Overstock Overstock.com, among the biggest american internet retailers has partnered with coin base platform that allows users to make their payments via bitcoin. For shoppers already using bitcoin service can complete their transaction after initiating their payment at the checkout page. Unfortunately, the platform doesn’t allow users to combine bitcoin payment with any other form of payment and this service is only available at the desktop version of site. Overstock being one of the few online shops that accept bitcoin payment has made this service available for its international customers. Not only that, the platform also allows its users to return and replace both damaged and defective items that evenly qualify for refund in the form of bitcoin.
- eGifter Claiming the second spot in our list of online stores that accept bitcoin payment, egifter an online platform allows shoppers to use bitcoin as a form of payment to purchase gift cards. These gift cards can be purchased against bitcoin which can be later utilized at both online and offline stores that don’t directly accept bitcoin as mode of payment. Apart from overstock that doesn’t allow bitcoin payment on mobile version of site, eGifter allows shoppers to purchase gift cards against bitcoin on both mobile app and desktop version of site. With more than 250 brands affiliated with platform, shopper can purchase gift cards to utilize services from uber and to make purchases from online retailers like macys, home depot, lowes and bestbuy.
- Newegg, another U.S based online retailer known for selling everything between gadgets and electronics is also accepting bitcoin as mode of payment. What shoppers must keep in mind that Newegg has partnered with BitPay as a payment partner for processing digital currency against all digital orders placed by shoppers. Moreover, the site also provides users with a “15 minutes window” to complete their payment and if the payment has failed within that period, the user must try placing another order or change their mode of payment from order history in their account. Once the orders are confirmed via bitcoin payment will not be returned as bitcoin or any other hard currency but instead shoppers will be provided with Newegg gift cards.
- Reeds Jewelers Have you ever wondered buying your desired jewelry against bitcoin? If yes! Then luckily REEDS Jewelers which is another U.S based online retailer has enabled shopping against bitcoin. Shoppers are encouraged to choose from range from fine jewelry to loose diamonds and everything in between. The store also encourages shoppers to enable bitcoin wallet from services like coinbase to choose from 10,000 different jewelry items under one roof. Having more than 65 retailer stores within U.S, reeds jewelers also claims to provide free armored transport against the purchases of gold ingots and loose diamonds that are valued more than $25,000.
- Gyft Gyft, another U.S based digital gift card platform which allows users to buy, send and exchange gift cards from dozens of online stores against bitcoin. The site has made the digital payment quite simple; all you have to do is handpick your desired gift card, select bitcoin as your payment method and initiate payment via bitcoin wallet. Partnered with more than 200 online retailers, gyft allows shoppers to purchase gift cards to shop against their favorite fashion stores, restaurants and many services that you’ve dreamed of.