There is a growing consensus that blockchain technology is the future of the FinTech industry. As currently constituted, the payment processing industry is the largest target of hackers and phishers. Billions are lost each year because most of the existing financial systems are reliant on database reliant systems security that can be breached by brute force attacks. Millions of people lose money or their sensitive information is exposed to identity theft due to the inefficient system.
KitToken seeks to provide a sustainable financial ecosystem that is based on blockchain technology. The platform will use value transfer protocols to facilitate the transfer of payments from peer-to-peer, customer-to-business and business-to-business. The ecosystem will provide the financial industry with features like:
- Secure payment transfers – Unlike the current payment and remittance options that exist, KitToken will be more secure because it is based on blockchain technology. It will be impossible for hackers and phishers to breach the blockchain especially since it is using advanced hash functions that make it safe from Sybil and other network-based attacks. This makes any transactions secure.
- Fast global transactions – Making a transfer across the globe is quite slow due to the issues of clearance and settlement of payments. KitToken will provide an alternative that makes the transfer of payments anywhere around the world happen in real-time. This will be beneficial especially for e-commerce and drop shipping transactions that rely on fast transfers.
- Low transaction costs – Many of the existing payment transfer methods require high transfer fees. Most of them charge 10-20 percent in transfer costs. This is too high especially considering the unsecured nature of these transactions. KitTokens will charge a fraction of the transaction costs making it more affordable for vendors and merchants.
- Reputable and compliant – KitToken is a cryptocurrency that will be trading on an SEC-Compliant exchange and it is also officially registered with the Malaysian government. This gives it a legitimacy that most other cryptocurrencies do not have. It will also adhere to any new regulations by the SEC or the MAS.
- Passive income generation for token holders – KitToken also provides additional benefits by sharing the profits made from the transactions with token holders. Regular airdrops will be made to those holding KitTokens. This provides a passive income opportunity that requires no skills or investment.
KitToken developers have been working hard for the past few months to ensure that it is easy to integrate the KitToken payment system on any merchant’s e-commerce store. Additionally, mobile applications will be launched to make it easy for users who are not skilled in dealing with cryptocurrencies to make transactions easily.
Already, the KitToken pre-sale that started from 20th to 31st July was quite successful. Investors were able to get early bird bonuses of 70 and 50 percent. The main ICO is already in its first phase and it presents investors an opportunity to invest in platform while earning 30 percent bonus. In the first phase from 1st-10th August, the bonus is 30 percent while the second phase from 11th -20th is 20 percent.
There has been a lot of positive response from the cryptocurrency community with many investors supporting the project. You can also join the FinTech revolution by taking part in the ICO. If you have any queries you can get additional information from our whitepaper: https://goo.gl/o2tq7k
You can also reach our customer representatives on the main website in https://kittoken.net.