Founder and CEO of Tron, Justin Sun, announced about a major airdrop for the entire Tron community which was followed by the official launch of the Tron Virtual Machine’s beta version.
According to Sun’s official post, the member who will take the first place will have the chance to win 3333 TRX. The official airdrop will take place till August 3 while prospective participants are currently welcome to join. As of now there are reportedly 3,547 entrants.
The official announcement also clarified the steps to follow for community members interested in taking part in the airdrop. Each of the key steps will grant the participants one point. The steps include:
- Follow Justin Sun on Twitter (1 point)
- Retweet Sun’s post (1 point)
- Follow Tron Foundation on Instagram (1 point)
- In case participant wishes to take part in the airdrop by using user’s referral code, use that code (1 point)
In addition the main groups of rewards for the participants were also introduced in the announcement, which include:
- 1st winner receives 3333 TRX
- 2nd winner receives 2666 TRX
- 3rd winner receives 2000 TRX
- 4th winner receives 1166 TRX
- 5th winner receives 833 TRX
- Participants ranked between the 6th to the 50th position receive 333 TRX
- Participants ranked between the 51st to the 100th position receive 200 TRX.
In addition, earlier the company also announced a video competition. For this one, the participants were offered to make videos about Tron Independence Day and post the videos on Facebook. As users would follow all the requirements of the competition, the winners would be determined accordingly. Participant who is to take the 1st place will receive an iPhone X and the 5 runner-ups will receive $100 worth amazon cards. This competition will last till 3rd August while the results will be announced on August 10.